Looking for something new and inspiring to read? I got you.
In this episode I’m giving you my 5 favourite books on the topic of minimalism. In my opinion these are must-read minimalism books for both beginners and those who love simple living!
Links and resources:
- The Joy of Less* https://amzn.to/3sAC09b
- The $1k Project* https://amzn.to/39OxGuB
- The top 5 regrets of the dying* https://amzn.to/2LOcCvY
- The Gentle Art of Swedish Death Cleaning* https://amzn.to/39Zznp9
- Clutterfree with Kids* https://amzn.to/39JkvLp
- Follow me on Instagram @simplymel01
- For more simple living tips and information on how to work with me, click here.
If you enjoyed this episode, I would love it if you left me a rating and a review. Also, remember to hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on my future decluttering tips and tricks!
*DISCLAIMER: Some of the links I provide in my descriptions contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission from each sale. You do not pay more or less for using the affiliate links. This helps support the podcast and allows me to continue to make content like this. Thank you for the support! This is not a sponsored post and any opinions expressed are my own.